You are here
Meany Hall is located on the west edge of the University of Washington campus, just minutes from the NE 45th Street I-5 exit. Directions from I-5:
- Take the NE 45th Street exit. Proceed East on NE 45th Street. Turn right at 15th Ave NE and proceed South. Turn left at NE 41st Street, into the Central Parking Garage (CPG). Once inside the parking garage look for white and purple signs directing you to Meany Theater. Take the elevator to the main lobby of the theater.
The ArtsUW Ticket Office is located at 1313 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105.
Limited paid parking is available in the Central Plaza Garage located underneath Meany Hall. There are also several surface lots and on-street parking within walking distance.
Subscriber Parking Discounts
Subscribers to Meany Center save $2 on pre-paid parking permits for the Central Plaza Garage when purchased in advance. Discounted permits may be purchased when ordering your subscription online or by contacting the ArtsUW Ticket Office at 206-543-4880. The deadline to order permits is September 16, 2019.
Over 60 bus routes serve the U-District, including many that drive on the campus itself or have stops within a few blocks of Meany Hall. The Link light rail station by Husky stadium is a 10-minute walk away. King County Metro's handy Trip Planner is a great tool for finding an easy route to campus.
Travel recommendations during a Husky football game
- I5 North and Southbound are the recommended routes to campus, though even these will be very slow in progressing once football egress is heavy.
- Vehicles should approach campus from the West when and if at all possible
- Vehicles should absolutely avoid the Montlake Blvd. exit from 520.
- Vehicles should avoid Montlake Blvd., NE Pacific Street, NE 45th Street anywhere east of campus
Questions About UW Parking and Transportation Options
Call UW Commuter Services at 206-616-8710 or visit http://www.washington.edu/commuterservices/.