You are here
- Meany Hall is located on the west edge of the University of Washington campus, just minutes from the NE 45th Street I-5 exit.
- The ArtsUW Ticket Office is located at 1313 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105.
- Limited paid parking is available in the Central Plaza Garage located underneath Meany Hall. Other UW paid parking is available around campus.
Subscriber Parking Permits
- Full Series subscribers to Meany Center may purchase pre-paid parking permits for the Central Plaza Garage. Parking permit order forms are mailed with subscription tickets in the summer. The deadline to order permits is October 1.
- Over 60 bus routes serve the U-District, including many that drive on the campus itself or have stops within a few blocks of Meany Hall. The Link light rail station by Husky stadium is a 10-minute walk away. King County Metro's handy Trip Planner is a great tool for finding an easy route to campus.
Travel recommendations during a Husky football game
- I5 North and Southbound are the recommended routes to campus, though even these will be very slow in progressing once football egress is heavy.
- Vehicles should approach campus from the West when and if at all possible
- Vehicles should absolutely avoid the Montlake Blvd. exit from 520.
- Vehicles should avoid Montlake Blvd., NE Pacific Street, NE 45th Street anywhere east of campus
Questions About UW Parking and Transportation Options
- Call UW Commuter Services at 206-616-8710 or visit http://www.washington.edu/commuterservices/.