CONTACTING THE ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE
To contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880. Phone hours may vary according to circumstances between 11 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday to Friday. The ArtsUW Ticket Office walk-up window remains closed.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS & IMPACTED EVENTS
- For up-to-date information about Meany Center’s plans to safely return to live performances, check our COVID-19 Safety Protocols & FAQs.
- All live performances of the 2020-21 Season have been canceled. Virtual experiences that can be enjoyed at home will be available through our new digital stage, Meany On Screen, as alternatives for most artists. For a list of impacted events, check here.
- 2020-21 Season Events: For any canceled event, you have the option to receive a full refund, donate your tickets back to Meany as a tax-deductible gift, purchase a gift certificate or receive an account credit good through May 31, 2022. Select your preferred option on our Ticket Options Form.
- 2019-20 Season Events: If you have unresolved tickets to a canceled performance, we are holding the value of your tickets on account through May 31, 2022. If you have any questions or concerns about your unresolved tickets, please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com.
DONATING YOUR TICKETS
- Donate your tickets back to Meany Center and we will send you a donation acknowledgement letter that may be used for tax purposes. Enter your donation on our Ticket Options Form or email the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020-21 Season: Account credits may be used toward any Meany Center ticket purchase, gift certificate or donation through May 31, 2022.
- 2019-20 Season: Account credits may be used toward any Meany Center ticket purchase, gift certificate or donation through May 31, 2022.
- To apply an account credit to your purchase or donation, please email the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com.
PROGRAMS AND SCHEDULES
- All programs and schedules are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, check back on this website. If there is a change to artists, performance dates or social distancing protocols, we will notify ticket holders by email. To ensure we can reach you, please sign up for our email newsletter.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to the tenets and policies of Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.