You are here
CONTACTING THE ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE
To contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880. Phone hours are 12–4 p.m., Monday to Friday. The ArtsUW Ticket Office remains closed to in-person transactions.
For up-to-date information about Meany Center’s plans to safely return to live performances, visit our Safety Protocols.
To learn about our current plans and protocols, vist our Subscriber FAQs
SEATING OPTIONS AND AVAILABILITY
All seating options are based on availability, follow UW and public health mandates, and are at the discretion of the Ticket Office.
- If an event of the 2021-22 Season is canceled, you may exchange into another performance, donate your tickets back to Meany as a tax-deductible gift, receive an account credit, purchase a gift certificate or receive a refund.
- If you still have unresolved tickets to any performances canceled due to COVID-19, we are holding the value of your tickets on account through May 31, 2022.
- For questions about ticket options, contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com or call 206-543-4880.
DONATING YOUR TICKETS
Donate your tickets back to Meany Center and we will send you a donation acknowledgement letter that may be used for tax purposes. The letter will be emailed as a PDF. Please let the Ticket Office know if you need a physical acknowledgement letter mailed to you. To donate your tickets, contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office prior to your performance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880.
If you still have unresolved tickets to any of the canceled events, we will hold the value of your tickets on account through May 31, 2022.
- Exchange requests will be available starting in the fall.
- Exchanges must be made prior to curtain on the day of your performance.
- Upgrade fees may apply: if new tickets are less expensive than the exchanged tickets, the difference in price is not refunded. If the new tickets are more expensive than the exchanged tickets, you will be charged the difference.
- You may exchange your tickets by contacting the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com or call 206-543-4880 with your ticket numbers, located in the upper left hand corner of your tickets, or write “void” across the face of your tickets and return them to the Ticket Office by mail or in person once our office reopens. You may also send a copy by email. If you have not received your tickets by three weeks before your performance, please call or email the Ticket Office for instructions.
- Free youth tickets may be exchanged between the Piano and Chamber Music Series when an accompanying adult ticket is also exchanged.
- Exchange fees: exchanges are FREE to subscribers. Upgrade charges may apply.
Lost tickets? No problem. Just contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880 in advance of the performance. Will Call tickets will be available upon request.
Subscription and group purchases are charged a $12 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be assessed a $6-per-ticket handling fee on mail, phone and web orders. There is no single ticket handling fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription or purchased at the ArtsUW Ticket Office window once the Ticket Office reopens.
PROGRAMS AND SCHEDULES
All programs and schedules are subject to change. Ticket holders will be notified by email of any change to artists or performance dates. If we do not have an up-to-date email address, please contact the Ticket Office or update your email through your account online.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.