You are here
Contacting the ArtsUW Ticket Office
- The ArtsUW Ticket Office is temporarily closed for in-person transactions. For assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get back to you as soon as they can. We are responding to a high volume of emails and your inquiry may take longer than normal to answer. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If your event has been canceled, you may donate your tickets back to Meany as a tax-deductible gift, receive an account credit or receive a refund. Please indicate your preference on this TICKET OPTIONS FORM. The deadline for refunds, account credits and donations from the 2019-20 Season is June 15, 2020.
- Ticketholders for canceled events will by notified by email or phone in advance of the ticketed event date.
Donating Your Tickets
- Tickets may be donated for a tax-deductible receipt. Write “VOID” across the face of your tickets and return them to the ArtsUW Ticket Office by mail, fax or email prior to your performance. You can also email the ArtsUW Ticket Office with your ticket number at email@example.com.
- For canceled events of the 2019-20 Season, you may request an account credit for the purchase price of your tickets. The credit may be used towards any Meany Center Visiting Artist event until May 31, 2021. The deadline to request an account credit is June 15, 2020.
- Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Upgrade fees may apply: if new tickets are less expensive than the exchanged tickets, the difference in price is not refunded. If the new tickets are more expensive than the exchanged tickets, the subscriber must pay the difference.
- To exchange tickets, please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office by phone with your ticket numbers, located in the upper left hand corner of your tickets, or write “void” across the face of your tickets and return them to the Ticket Office by mail or in person. You may also send a copy by fax or email.
- Free youth tickets may be exchanged between President’s Piano and International Chamber Music Series when an accompanying adult ticket is also exchanged.
- Tickets may not be exchanged into gift certificates.
- Tickets may not be exchanged into Special Events.
- Exchange fees:
- Subscribers: exchanges are FREE to subscribers. Upgrade charges may apply.
- Single ticket buyers: tickets may be exchanged for a fee of $12 per ticket.
- Lost tickets? No problem. Just contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-543-4880 in advance of the performance and replacement tickets will be ready for you at Will Call.
- Subscription and group purchases are charged a $12 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be assessed a $6-per-ticket handling fee on mail, fax, phone and web orders. There is no single ticket handling fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription or purchased at the ArtsUW Ticket Office window.
Programs and Schedules
- All programs and schedules are subject to change. Ticket holders will be notified by email of any change to artists or performance dates.
Patron Code of Conduct
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to the tenets and policies of Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.