You are here
CONTACTING THE ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE
To contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880. Phone hours are 12–4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Exchanges must be made prior to curtain on the day of your performance.
- Upgrade fees may apply: if new tickets are less expensive than the exchanged tickets, the difference in price is not refunded. If the new tickets are more expensive than the exchanged tickets, you will be charged the difference.
- To exchange your tickets, submit your request here. You may also exchange your tickets by contacting the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com or by calling 206-543-4880 with your ticket numbers. Ticket numbers are located in the upper left hand corner of your tickets. Please write “void” across the face of your tickets and return them to the Ticket Office by mail or in person. You may also send a copy by email. If you have not received your tickets by three weeks before your performance, please call or email the Ticket Office for instructions.
- Free youth tickets may be exchanged between the Piano and Chamber Music Series when an accompanying adult ticket is also exchanged.
- Exchange fees: exchanges are FREE to subscribers. Upgrade charges may apply.
Lost tickets? No problem. Just contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880 in advance of the performance.
DONATING YOUR TICKETS
Donate your tickets back to Meany Center and along with our gratitude, we will send you a donation acknowledgement letter that may be used for tax purposes. To donate your tickets, contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office prior to your performance at email@example.com or call 206-543-4880.
Subscription and group purchases are charged a $12 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be assessed a $6-per-ticket handling fee on mail, phone and web orders. There is no single ticket handling fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription or purchased at the ArtsUW Ticket Office window once the Ticket Office reopens.
PROGRAMS AND SCHEDULES
All programs and schedules are subject to change. Ticket holders will be notified by email of any change to artists or performance dates. If we do not have an up-to-date email address, please contact the Ticket Office or update your email through your account online.
The livestreaming option that was available during the peak of the pandemic is no longer available.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.