You are here
CONTACTING THE ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE
To contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office, email email@example.com or call 206-543-4880. Phone hours are 12–4 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Exchanges must be made prior to curtain on the day of your performance.
- Upgrade fees may apply: if new tickets are less expensive than the exchanged tickets, the difference in price is not refunded. If the new tickets are more expensive than the exchanged tickets, you will be charged the difference.
- To exchange your tickets, you may contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-543-4880 with your ticket numbers. Ticket numbers are located in the upper left hand corner of your tickets.
- Free youth tickets may be exchanged between the Piano and Chamber Music Series when an accompanying adult ticket is also exchanged.
- Exchange fees: the charge to exchange tickets is $6 per ticket. Exchanges are FREE to subscribers.
Lost tickets? No problem. If possible, please contact the Ticket Office at 206-543-4880 or email@example.com in advance of the performance so we can have the tickets waiting for you. Otherwise, go to the Box Office at the performance and we’ll be happy to reprint the tickets for you there.
DONATING YOUR TICKETS
Donate your tickets back to Meany Center and along with our gratitude, we will send you a donation acknowledgement letter that may be used for tax purposes. To donate your tickets, contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office prior to your performance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-543-4880.
Subscription and group purchases are charged a $12 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be assessed a $6-per-ticket handling fee on mail, phone, web and exchange orders. There is no single ticket handling fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription or purchased at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
PROGRAMS AND SCHEDULES
All programs and schedules are subject to change. Ticket holders will be notified by email of any change to artists or performance dates. If we do not have an up-to-date email address, please contact the Ticket Office or update your email through your account online.
The livestreaming option that was available during the peak of the pandemic is no longer available.
To learn about our current plans and protocols, visit our COVID Safety page.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.