You are here
CONTACTING THE ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE
To contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office, email email@example.com or call 206-543-4880. Phone hours may vary according to circumstances between 11 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday to Friday. The ArtsUW Ticket Office walk-up window remains closed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUBSCRIBERS
- Due to social distancing requirements, seating for all performances is limited to 340 seats until we are in Phase 4 of Washington State reopening plans.
- To accommodate safety protocols, seating is general admission until Phase 4.
- Performances of the President’s Piano Series and the Saturday performances of the World Dance Series are very limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ticketing options.
- If you choose not to renew your subscription for the 2020-21 Season, we will hold your subscription seats for one season. However, if you do not renew, your seats will be sold to other patrons and we can not guarantee your same seats when purchasing individual tickets.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS & IMPACTED EVENTS
- For up-to-date information about Meany Center’s plans to safely return to live performances, check our COVID-19 Safety Protocols & FAQs.
- All live performances for fall have been rescheduled or canceled. Virtual experiences that can be enjoyed at home are being programmed as alternatives for some artists. For a list of impacted events, check here.
- 2020-21 Season Event: For any canceled event, you have the option to receive a full refund, exchange into another event (limited availability), donate your tickets back to Meany as a tax-deductible gift, purchase a gift certificate or receive an account credit good through May 31, 2022. Select your preferred option on our Ticket Options Form.
- 2019-20 Season Event: If you have unresolved tickets to a canceled performance, we are holding the value of your tickets on account through May 31, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about your unresolved tickets, please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com.
DONATING YOUR TICKETS
- Tickets may be donated right up to showtime. We will send you a donation acknowledgement letter that may be used for tax purposes. Enter your donation on our Ticket Options Form or email the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2020-21 Season: Account credits may be used toward any Meany Center ticket purchase, gift certificate or donation through May 31, 2022.
- 2019-20 Season: Account credits may be used toward any Meany Center ticket purchase, gift certificate or donation through May 31, 2021.
- To apply an account credit to your purchase or donation, please email the ArtsUW Ticket Office at email@example.com.
- Exchange requests will be processed after October 1, 2020.
- Make your exchange request on our Ticket Exchange Form.
- Seating capacity is very limited for some performances due to social distancing measures.
- Exchanges are FREE to subscribers. Upgrade charges may apply.
- Subscribers may make changes to their tickets right up to showtime.
- Single Ticket Holders
- Ticket exchanges are available for a fee of $12 per ticket.
- Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance.
- Exchanged tickets will be mailed or emailed as print-at-home tickets.
- Due to social distancing protocols, our seating capacity is limited. Exchanges are subject to availability.
- Upgrade charges may apply: If the new tickets are more expensive than the exchanged tickets, you will be contacted to pay the difference. If new tickets are less expensive than the exchanged tickets, the difference in price is not refunded.
- Free youth tickets may be exchanged between the President’s Piano and International Chamber Music Series when an accompanying adult ticket is also exchanged, subject to availability.
- Lost or misplaced tickets may be replaced by contacting the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-543-4880 in advance of the performance. Replacement tickets will be mailed to you or emailed as print-at-home tickets.
- Subscription and group purchases are charged a $12 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be charged a $6-per-ticket handling fee. There is no single ticket handling fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription.
PROGRAMS AND SCHEDULES
- All programs and schedules are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, check back on this website. If there is a change to artists, performance dates or social distancing protocols, we will notify ticket holders by email. To ensure we can reach you, please sign up for our email newsletter.
PATRON CODE OF CONDUCT
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to the tenets and policies of Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.