You are here
Contacting the ArtsUW Ticket Office
- ArtsUW Ticket Office in-person transactions will not be available for the next few weeks. For assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get back to you as soon as they can. Please be aware that we are responding to a high volume of emails and your inquiry may take longer than normal to answer. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- If your event has been cancelled, you may donate your tickets back to Meany as a tax-deductible gift, receive an account credit or receive a refund. Please indicate your preference on this TICKET OPTIONS FORM.
- Ticketholders for cancelled events will by notified by email in advance of the ticketed event date.
- Ticket exchanges are no longer available for the 2019-20 Season due to the cancellation of all remaining performances.
Donating Your Tickets
- Tickets may be donated for a tax-deductible receipt. Write “VOID” across the face of your tickets and return them to the ArtsUW Ticket Office by mail, fax or email prior to your performance. You can also email the ArtsUW Ticket Office with your ticket number at email@example.com.
- For cancelled events, you may request an account credit for the purchase price of your tickets. The credit may be used towards any Meany Center Visiting Artist event until May 31, 2021.
- Ticket exchanges are no longer available for the 2019-20 Season due to the cancellation of remaining shows in the season.
- Due to the nature of live performance, all programs and performers are subject to change. Tickets are non-refundable except in cases of cancelled events.
- Lost tickets? No problem. Just call the ArtsUW Ticket Office (206-543-4880) in advance of the performance and replacement tickets will be ready for you at Will Call.
- Subscription and group purchases are charged a $10 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be assessed a $6-per-ticket handling fee on mail, fax, phone and web orders. There is no single ticket handling fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription or purchased at the ArtsUW Ticket Office window.
Patron Code of Conduct
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to the tenets and policies of Meany Center’s Patron Code of Conduct.
Admission of Children
- Children five years of age or older are welcome at all Meany Center performances. Children under five will not be admitted. A ticket is required for admission. Please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office (206-543-4880) if you have questions about show content.
Cell Phones, Cameras and Other Electronic Devices
- Please turn off these devices before performances. Because of contractual obligations with our artists, the use of photographic recording equipment is prohibited. Flash cameras can be disruptive and dangerous to some artists.
- Smoking is not permitted on the University of Washington campus.
- Out of respect for the artists and seated patrons, late seating to Meany Center events may be limited. Late arrivals will be escorted into the theater at appropriate intervals, to be determined by the artists and theater personnel.
Food and Drink
- There are several food and drink options available at Meany Center events, including baguettes, small plates, baked goods, wine, beer, cocktails, coffee, espresso, juice and other non-alcoholic beverages. Food and beverages are not allowed in the auditorium. More information is available HERE.
- Disability seating with up to three companion seats per disability space is available for all Meany Center events. Reservations for disability seating must be made at the time of purchase. Please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at 206-543-4880 for specific seating options and availability, or for other access requests.
- In consideration of patrons with scent allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or scented lotions to a performance.
Lobby Opening Time
- The lobby will open one hour prior to the performance.
- Earplugs are available from ushers. Booster cushions are available in the lobby.