You are here
- Lost tickets? No problem. Just call the ArtsUW Ticket Office in advance of the performance and replacement tickets will be ready for you at Will Call.
Donating Your Tickets
- Tickets may be donated for a tax-deductible receipt. Write “VOID” across the face of your tickets and return them to the ArtsUW Ticket Office by mail, fax, email or in person prior to your performance.
- Subscription and group purchases are charged a $10 handling fee per order. Single tickets will be assessed a $4-per-ticket processing fee on mail, fax, phone and web orders. There is no single ticket processing fee when tickets are ordered with a subscription or purchased at the ArtsUW Ticket Office window. Exchanged single tickets will be subject to a $10-per-ticket exchange fee, plus any upgrade fees that may apply.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Due to the nature of live performance, all programs and performers are subject to change. Tickets are non-refundable except in cases of canceled events.
Admission of Children
- Children five years of age or older are welcome at all Meany Center performances. Children under five will not be admitted. A ticket is required for admission.
Cell Phones, Cameras and Other Electronic Devices
- Please turn off these devices before performances. Because of contractual obligations with our artists, the use of photographic recording equipment is prohibited. Flash cameras can be disruptive and dangerous to some artists.
- Smoking is not permitted on the University of Washington campus.
- Out of respect for the artists and seated patrons, late seating to Meany Center events may be limited. Late arrivals will be escorted into the theater at appropriate intervals, to be determined by the artists and theater personnel.
Food and Drink
- There are several food and drink options available at Meany Center events, including baguettes, small plates, baked goods, wine, beer, cocktails, coffee, espresso, juice and other non-alcoholic beverages. Learn more here. Food and beverages are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Disability seating with up to three companion seats per disability space is available for all Meany Center events. Reservations for disability seating must be made at the time of purchase. Please contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at 206-543-4880 for specific seating options and availability, or for other access requests.
- In consideration of patrons with scent allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or scented lotions to a performance.